1. You're cheap and the CBAW had no deals on Molson Cold Shots.
2. You are a complete ignoramus and do not know your pilsner from your pale ale. So you got confused and left.
3. You are a complete beer prick and have tried everything, or their pathetic selection is beneath your highly pampered beer palate.
I didn't want to alert them to my "beer prick" status and bought a respectable -above average - beer purchase. I bought a Tree Brewing limited release. @#$# I should have bought Chimay and looked like a Euro-Snob gastrogeek. Forget it! At least the girl at the till dug me; but I paid with VISA for a $7 purchase!
When you pay with VISA for a sub-$10 purchase it says two things:
1. You have no money and are funding your habits on overdrawn credit.
2. You have tons of dough and collect lots of Air miles points.
I had on a dirty shirt so I'm certain the cute cashier girl thought my current address was a trailer park. I am soooo lucky that I am happily married. Make mental note to buy flowers.
After drinking a bomber of 8.3%ABV, not ABW - please note the smell of maple syrup in the air, I am a little bit surly! Time for a snarky review, sorry Tree Brewing. It's not personal, it's just the beer talking. Maybe it's personal, but it's me not you.. Oh forget it the hole just gets deeper.
Hop Head Double IPA (Tree Brewing) = 8/10
Ratebeer 3.57 95th percentile
Beer Advocate A-
BTW spend a bit of dough to create some appealing label art.
Yes I know it is the wrong beer glass style. I never get a chance to display my Hacker Oktoberfest beer mug.
Alcohol Content +1 8.3%
Appearance 0 (silkscreen label sux)
Swan's Extra IPA
Brockton IPA (Granville Island)
Dogfish Head 90min IPA