Every year I make resolutions and every year they linger. I have still yet to enter a triathlon. The same for digitizing my old records. This year will be different! No really. This years resolutions will only involve drinking beer.
So what does a professional (Yes, I have been paid) beer blogger resolve to do:
1. I plan to drink, and review, every beer produced on Vancouver Island!* If I could get some brewery sponsorship that would be great.
2. I plan to enhance to content of www.beerontherock.com - Vancouver Island's premier craft beer site. I know that Dave and Dan can be counted on.
3. There will be a least one Vancouver Island craft brewery bus tour.
4. More attention will focused on the quality of my posts. There is nowhere to go but up.
5. There will be a stack of rejection letters from beer magazines.
Wish me luck
* I might not get to Tofino. Campbell River and Comox might be out also. I suffer from Victoriaitis and therefore hate driving long distances. Perhaps I will focus on the bottled stuff that reaches Victoria.