Ratebeer 3.52 94th percentile
Beer Advocate B+
- Glorious sweet grapefruit/citrus nose
- colour is deep amber/red with light tan head
- very hop assertive with good blast of citrus that fades to reveal a thin and thin lightly toasted bready malt
- very cooling on tongue like menthol
- citrus hops leave a light/slick coating on tongue
- long menthol coolness
This should really be considered a plus
Now this is a true session ale.
Ingame Enhancement +1
I really gotta change this category, but I must bump this beer's score up.
This is a great low alcohol ale with lots of the hop flavours we all crave.