Beer Advocate B
- nose is roasted and caramel malts
- colour is deep brown with an off white/tan head
- Nice effervescent carbonation up front
- slightly earthy hops that barely contain the rich caramel and roasted mild chocolate malts
- Very malt forward
- Clean and slightly dry with dry roasted caramel. The malt quickly fades away
Alcohol Content 0 5.6%
It wasn't that exciting, but it was good and flavourful.
Ingame Enhancement 0
Meh, I need to rethink this blog I am over 100 beers behind in reviewing.
A good malty and roasted chocolate brew. Interesting enough to please the seasoned beer drinker, but not scary enough to repulse the light beer crowd.
HoweSound Nut Brown Ale
Beaver Brown Ale (Canoe)